View Profile LemonCrush

All 21 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

What instrument is that big panning divebomb thing? Sounds like a guitar??

johnfn responds:

Eh it's just a pitch dropping saw iirc. I put some reverb and lfo vibrato on it.

That organ around :40 was some Deep Purple shit! Loved it. The only problem is the lead starting at around 1:00 was kind of harsh to my ears. Anyway, might have just been my speakers. Still a good song and composition though. Good job!

Lalalo14 responds:

Haha yeah, I'm thinking about scrapping everything after 1:00. Thanks alot man!

More awesome stuff as usual man. When/if you ever decide to make a record, I'll be the first to buy it man.

one day, haha! thanks

Pretty good man ;)

Can't wait for full track.

Just great man. Really awesome atmosphere in this song, with enough of a unique voice to set it apart.

Sounds like it should be in an old school Sonic game, which is right up my alley. I love it!

Chzz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that! I really pulled my heart and soul into this song; your comment are more refreshing than my glass of juice!

Great stuff. Beautiful chord choices, great pad sounds! It's sounds old school and you combined it with new sounding drums and it's great.

The only thing is, you open high hat sound, or whatever is doing those triplets, is a bit loud.

Compositionally and musically, this is awesome

Digiguy responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

Should/could be longer. What is there is good, but it's awfully short.

You're only 16 and way talented man. Certainly better than i was at 16! Keep it up and never stop practicing and you can do some amazing things.

Thank you!