View Profile LemonCrush

1 Movie Review

The art style/composition is stunning

2 Game Reviews

Very promising. Unfortuately, the directions in the beginning are far too vague. There is no direction or instruction on how to get past certain parts

this is 1 of the gratest games ive evar played, evar. it is the reason the christian god created the world. it is proof that the holy good of the universe is lving towards humans an wants us to make it until death andgo to heaven. bless the soul of the creator and the soul of everyone graced by this life. love and christianity.

21 Audio Reviews

What instrument is that big panning divebomb thing? Sounds like a guitar??

johnfn responds:

Eh it's just a pitch dropping saw iirc. I put some reverb and lfo vibrato on it.

That organ around :40 was some Deep Purple shit! Loved it. The only problem is the lead starting at around 1:00 was kind of harsh to my ears. Anyway, might have just been my speakers. Still a good song and composition though. Good job!

Lalalo14 responds:

Haha yeah, I'm thinking about scrapping everything after 1:00. Thanks alot man!

More awesome stuff as usual man. When/if you ever decide to make a record, I'll be the first to buy it man.

Omegeist responds:

one day, haha! thanks

4 Art Reviews

It's official. You're doing my next album cover!!!

Carrion responds:

Sounds fun!

One day, I will get you to do an album cover for me lol (serious)

datamouth responds:

One day I will my friend. One day I will.

That's MS PAINT!?! Damn dude, that's incredible...not into the text...but the actual art part of it is amazing!!!

n/a, Male